What is Growth Hormone (HGH)?
How Natural HGH works in the Human Body
HGH Injections and HGH Prescriptions for Bio-Identical Growth Hormone Treatment
Growth Hormone Therapy - Treating Andropause and Menopause Hormone Decline in Aging Adult Men & Women
Treating Menopause and Andropause with HGH Therapy Men and women experiencing the symptoms of aging and hormonal imbalance ask
What is Human Growth Hormone HGH? and
How can HGH Therapy help me?
Is HGH for Aging or an Anti-Aging Supplement?
Do I need injectable HGH or do HGH sprays or pills like GHR1000®, Sytropin®, GenFx® or genF20 Plus® work?
Human Growth Hormone is needed for optimal health. One thing is for certain HGH balance is important for a sense of well-being when men and women get older. Adults older than 40 should check their HGH levels and restore them with hormone replacement therapy if needed because HGH is necessary for having a quality of life as people age. HGH is not prescribed purely as an anti-aging treatment but aging adults with a deficiency should consider HGH Human Growth Hormone to help prevent premature aging and to help reverse aging symptoms. Continue reading to learn more about HGH Therapy or fill out the hormone treatment info request form for more info.Human growth hormone is an anabolic hormone, meaning it induces growth. It is primarily released in the first half of sleep by the pituitary gland (a small endocrine gland located at the base of the brain). It stimulates growth in most body tissues, primarily due to increases in cell number rather than size.2 This includes skeletal muscle mass. It also stimulates the breakdown of fat tissue, usually producing noticeable fat loss during treatment.2 Although it induces muscle growth, much like testosterone, it is also different than testosterone in many ways. Primarily, it is a peptide, not a single molecule like testosterone. Specifically, HGH is composed of a string of 191 molecules known as amino acids. This complexity makes outside synthesis difficult. Because the synthesis is difficult, it is far more expensive than testosterone. Replacement therapy for GH deficiency costs around $10,000 per year. Additionally, since it is a peptide, injectable HGH is the only viable form. All other forms, such as oral or inhalable forms, would be broken down by gastric acid in the stomach into its individual amino acid components. Thus, these forms would not produce any changes. It is important to state this fact again, oral pills and inhalable sprays are completely ineffective.
HGH used for Hormone Treatment
What is Human Growth Hormone Therapy?
What is HGH ? Many patients new to hormone replacement ask &qot;What is Human Growth Hormone Therapy?". Simply, HGH Therapy is the process of naturally restoring your declining level of Human Growth Hormones to the optimal levels similar to those you had when you were younger. Hormone replacement physicians use bio-identical hormones to replenish your lost HGH. As you replace these low levels of growth hormone, you improve your quality of life. You begin to feel better and look better. Human Growth Hormone has many health benefits you get as a result of HGH therapy. HGH treatment helps to rejuvenate, restore and maintain your body and mind. The HGH Doctors at Optimal Health Medical can answer your questions as to What is HGH? and What is Human Growth Hormone Therapy?.
Is Human Growth Hormone The Fountain Of Youth?
Human Growth Hormone is one of Hollywood's greatest so called
anti-aging secrets because celebrities like Susan Somers and Sylvester Stallone among others have become big proponents of HRT including HGH therapy and testosterone replacement therapy touting
Growth Hormone and testosterone's anti-aging and anabolic effects. Human growth hormone is not an overnight solution to aging but is an important medical protocol proven in numerous clinical studies to have potential health benefits that people in the mainstream may perceive to be incredible anti-aging and anabolic affects.
This is how HGH has gained its reputation as a the fountain of youth drug that could turn the clock back 20 years.
You can read about using HGH for the replacement of low or lost hormones at Replacing Human Growth Hormone
Taking HGH Injections
What is an HGH Shot and how does it work?
HGH is a hormone that is injected subcutaneously, the fatty tissue, usually in the belly. Human Growth hormone also known as Somatotropin, Somatropin, Somatropina, GH and HGH is a hormone that is normally secreted by your anterior pituitary gland. A deficiency in HGH can be determined through the human growth hormone blood test prescribed by your HGH doctor. The test measures IGF-1 levels in the blood and a low level can cause all kinds of hormone related symptoms such as fatigue, loss of libido, weight gain or obesity, loss of muscle or muscle tone, moodiness, depression, impotence, wrinkles, dry skin, insomnia, memory loss, vision problems, bone density loss, higher bad cholesterol, premature aging, hair loss, brittle nails, a weaker cardiovascular and immune system affecting healing and recovery.
HGH, the Hormone
Human Growth Hormone In Detail
Somatotropin or Growth Hormone (GH), what is more popularly known as Human Growth Hormone or HGH for short, is created in the base and center of the brain, more specifically in the back part of the anterior lobe of the pituitary gland. The pituitary gland has primarily two lobes, the anterior or front lobe and posterior, the back lobe. Human Growth Hormone is made in the back of the front lobe of the Pituitary Gland.
Human Growth Hormone HGH is a delicate, unique and important hormone protein which is the largest in the body and has a variety of beneficial purposes in the human body - the most important feature is the stimulation of the growth, development and regeneration of cells throughout the human body.
HGH Testing. If you think your Growth Hormone Levels are low and you are in need of HGH Treatment, get an HGH test: Human Growth Hormone Level Testing. Optimal Health HGH Clinic Doctors can help determine if you can benefit from HGH Therapy by determining your hGH / IGF-1 levels through use of a simple, fast blood test - What are my IGF-1 HGH Levels? Find out if you may be hormone deficient with a Growth Hormone Test so you can take corrective action and better manage the aging process.
Can HGH Reverse the Aging Process
HGH and Healthy Aging for Adult Men and Women
HGH Therapy is an Age Management tool your physician can use to keep you feeling young and healthy. As you age, natural growth hormone declines and your body is unable to secrete sufficient levels of the hormone, symptoms of hormonal imbalance will begin to appear. In women, menopause is a period of life marked by hormonal change and human growth hormone is one of those impacted along with estrogen, progesterone, DHEA and thyroid. In men, as they go through Andropause, which is the male menopause, they too start to feel the negative effects of low growth hormone levels. You can read more about the impacts of AGHD or Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency and how HGH Therapy Treats Growth Hormone Deficiency in Men & Women
Sermorelin GHRP6 Releasing Agent. A wonderful complementary treatment to Human Growth Hormone are Growth Hormone Releasing drugs like Sermorelin Acetate. These help boost HGH levels and also come as hormone injections. Get Sermorelin Acetate Injections
Why use HGH?
My Doctor says I need HGH Therapy
Will HGH help keep me looking and feeling youthful?
Many patients who use human growth hormone (HGH) report that it keeps them feeling and looking youthful. Medical experts say that HGH (somatropin) produced by the pituitary gland spurs growth in children and adolescents and is essential to health in adults. HGH helps to regulate body repair, maintenance and composition ensuring proper functioning of the body including muscle and bone growth, fat metabolism, glucose synthesis and storage, cardiovascular, cerebro and immuno functions. While injectable growth hormone is not specifically prescribed for anti-aging, there are many anti-aging health benefits for those who do take HGH. Anti-Aging Benefits of HGH
Using Injectable Growth Hormone
The HGH Injection. Produced by FDA-Approved manufacturers, HGH is the active ingredient in rDna Somatropin for Injection, a prescription drug obtained through your hormone physician and available as supplements, pills and sprays as well over the Internet. The most effective form of HGH is the injectable form as HGH pills and sprays need to pass through the stomach and liver losing much if not all of their potency and beneficial HGH effect. To read more about getting real HGH results, visit the Results of Using HGH.
What is the Best Kind of HGH
Should I Buy HGH Injections, HGH Pills or HGH Sprays?
Why Human Growth Hormone Injections vs Pills vs Sprays?
Human Growth Hormone injections are the only effective form of Human Growth Hormone therapy. Although there are many vitamin shops and online stores selling Human Growth Hormone pills or sprays - even in the highest dosages these are not effective to increase HGH levels back up into optimal ranges. Most patients who try Human Growth Hormone pills or sprays but do not experience the health benefits of genuine Human Growth Hormone Therapy that real hgh affords. For genuine HGH results that you can see and feel, use real injectable growth hormone.
Taking Your HGH Shots
How do you administer injectable Human Growth Hormone?
With the new HGH injections pens, Human Growth Hormone injections are simple to administer and pain free. Human Growth Hormone injections are normally taken daily and your hormone doctor can walk you through the process of self-injection. Injectable Human Growth Hormone is delivered subcutaneously and injected just under the skin into the fatty tissue. Ask your hormone doctors or Human Growth Hormone specialist about the different HGH injection methods to find the one that best suits you. Injectable Human Growth Hormone pens are available for all of the HGH manufacturers like Sandoz, Pfizer, Genetech, Serono, Merck, Teva and Novo Nordisk, where you simply click the top of the pen to deliver the HGH injection dose. Learn more about HGH Injections.
Best Place to Buy HGH?
Buy HGH Online or From a Doctor
Where Can I Buy Human Growth Hormone?
How to Purchase Human Growth Hormone
Contact Optimal Health Medical to find out how you can buy HGH - or where you get HGH online - Buy HGH Injections Online, Purchase only high quality growth hormone with a prescription. The quality of somatropin produced by FDA approved HGH manufacturers helps ensure the best treatment results. You should only purchase your HGH shots from a licensed medical practitioner and US based pharmacy to assure safety and product quality. The somatropin packaging, vials and cartridges should be sealed and be obtained by prescription only. Do not buy HGH online from an anabolic steroid website or steroid shop. Contact us and we will assist you with prescribing information and provide you with accurate information on where can you buy HGH safely and legally - Where Can I Buy Human Growth Hormone?
Using Growth Hormone
HGH Uses and Abuses
Appropriate HGH Therapy Uses
- Turner's syndrome.
- Prader-Willi syndrome.
- Chronic kidney insufficiency.
- HGH deficiency or insufficiency.
- HGH deficiency due to pituitary failure.
- HGH deficiency causing menopause symptoms.
- HGH deficiency causing Andropause symptoms.
- Children born too small or lackin stature.
- Muscle-wasting disease associated with HIV/AIDS.
- Bowel health conditions or intestinal disease.
HGH Abuses or Inappropriate Use
- HGH for Bodybuilding.
- HGH for Weightlifting.
- HGH for Professional Sports.
- HGH for Performance Enhancement.
- HGH for Weight Loss or Quick Weight Loss
- HGH as a Miracle Drug for Anti-Aging
Is HGH Therapy Right for Me?
HGH Prescription and Questions about how to get it.
Using HGH for the Right Reasons. HGH has been used by Athletes, Weight conscious celebrities and Hollywood actors to stay youthful and help reverse the signs and symptoms of aging, build massive muscle or lose weight fast. While Human Growth Hormone can help build big, strong muscle and shed pounds of fat and weight, HGH is only approved for medical treatment. The fact that so many men and women are seeking out HGH to help them age gracefully, has sparked enormous interest in the Human Growth Hormone and its approved uses in HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy). Many people ask their physicians how to qualify for an HGH Treatment program using bio-identical somatropin which is the genuine growth hormone.
Do I Qualify for HGH?
In order to qualify for HGH, you must have a real medical or therapeutic need. You must get a lab test which measures your IGF-1 or endogenous HGH levels to see if you hav a hormone imbalance or deficiency.
You must also have a physical exam and fill out a complete medical history because taking injectable HGH is not for everyone and as with all prescription drugs,
certain side effects, risk and warning come with using somatropin as well. You can read more about getting prescription HGH from your doctor in the section that discusses -
How do I get a Prescription for HGH?
HGH Doctors and Clinics
How to Find HGH and Testosterone Therapy Doctors and Clinics with HGH Expertise
Learn how and where to buy HGH and Testosterone Treatments
The Best HGH Doctors are those endocrine physicians with experience testing, diagnosing and prescribing hormone medications specifically for Growth Hormone Deficiency or other endocrine disorders. Many Integrative and Regenerative Medicine, Naturopaths and Anti-Aging Medicine doctors receive special training on the use of bio-identical hormones for treating AGHD, menopause, hypotuitarism and Andropause.
Hormones like Testosterone and HGH work together for Optimal Hormonal Health.
Both HGH and testosterone work together as complementary therapies to help optimize your hormone health. Both effect the quality of life when insufficient levels are present in the body. Bio-identical or natural replacement has made a difference in many people's lives and an experienced hormone physician, age management doctor or endocrine specialist who know how to diagnose and treat hormonal deficiencies can help. Contact our medical office for more information on HRT and TRT programs in your local area. HGH Treatment Help and Resources
What to expect from using HGH?
Human Growth Hormone Treatment Topics
- Looking to Get HGH?. Buy HGH Injections - Buy HGH Injections
- Looking to Get Testosterone? Buy Testosterone Injections - Buy Testosterone Injections
- Do you live in Michigan and looking for HGH? Get HGH in Michigan - HGH Testosterone Therapy Clinics Doctors in Michigan
- Get Humatrope Injections - Humatrope
- Do you live in NC searching for HGH Therapy? Get HGH in North Carolina - HGH Testosterone Doctors Clinics in North Carolina
- Get Saizen - Saizen
- Live in South Carolina and need HGH? Get HGH in South Carolina - HGH Testosterone Doctors Clinics in South Carolina
- Get Tev-Tropin - Tev-Tropin
- Testosterone can help men with Low T. Get Depo-Testosterone - Depo Testosterone
- HGH for Men HGH for Men
- HGH for Women HGH for Women
- HGH Before and After HGH Before and After
- Get HGH in Georgia - HGH Testosterone Doctors, Clinics in Georgia
- Get HGH in Seattle - HGH Testosterone Doctors, Clinics in Seattle
- Get HGH in Washington - HGH Testosterone Doctors, Clinics in Washington
- Get HGH in Virginia - HGH Testosterone Doctors, Clinics in Virginia
- Get HGH in New York - HGH Testosterone Doctors, Clinics in New York City
- Dallas HGH Doctors are the best. Get HGH in Dallas- HGH Testosterone Doctors, Clinics in Dallas
- Houston HGH Therapy Doctors are also very good! Get HGH in Houston - HGH Testosterone Doctors, Clinics in Houston
- Living in Atlanta and want HGH? Get HGH in Atlanta - HGH Testosterone Doctors, Clinics in Atlanta
- Las Vegas has some of the best HGH Therapists. Get HGH in Nevada - HGH Testosterone Doctors, Clinics in Nevada
- Find HGH Therapy in Atlanta Georgia - HGH Clinics Doctors in Atlanta Georgia
- Find HGH Therapy in New York City - HGH Clinics Doctors in New York NY
- Find HGH Therapy in New Jersey - HGH Low Testosterone Therapy Clinics Doctors in New Jersey
- Find HGH Therapy in Philadelphia - HGH Clinics Doctors in Philadelphia Pennsylvania
- Find HGH Clinics in Pennsylvania - HGH Clinics Doctors in Philadelphia PA
- There are many excellent HGH Clinic Doctors in Texas. Find HGH Clinics in Texas - HGH Testosterone Clinics Doctors in Texas
- Find HGH Clinics in Los Angeles - HGH Low Testosterone Therapy Clinics Doctors in Los Angeles CA (LA)
- What is HGH Therapy? - How Does HGH Work
- How to Get an HGH Prescription - HGH Prescriptions
- Find HGH Therapy in San Diego - HGH Testosterone Therapy Clinics in San Diego CA
- Doctor's Prescription for HGH, how to get - How To Get an HGH Prescription
- Hormone Therapy for Men - Male Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Buying HGH Injections - Where to Get Growth Hormone Injections
- Get HGH in Florida - HGH Florida
- Get HGH in San Francisco - HGH Low Testosterone Therapy Clinics Doctors San Francisco CA
- Looking for a Tampa Growth Hormone Clinic? Find HGH Therapy in Tampa - HGH Therapy Clinics Doctors in Tampa FL
- Find HGH Therapy in Orlando - HGH Therapy Clinics Doctors in Orlando FL
- Find HGH Therapy in Miami - HGH Therapy Clinics Doctors in Miami FL
- Find HGH Therapy in Coral Gables - Low T Low Testosterone Therapy Clinics Doctors in Coral Gables FL
- Get HGH in Tampa Clearwater, FL - HGH Clearwater Tampa
- Need Testosterone Therapy in Miami FL. Find Low T Doctors in Miami - Low T Low Testosterone Therapy Clinics Doctors in Miami FL
- Find Low T Doctors in Clearwater - Low T Low Testosterone Therapy Clinics Doctors in Clearwater FL
- Fort Lauderdale Testosterone Doctors are some of the best. Find Low T Doctors in Fort Lauderdale - T Low Testosterone Therapy Clinics Doctors in Fort Lauderdale Florida
- Find Low T Doctors in Coral Springs - Low T Low Testosterone Therapy Clinics Doctors in Coral Springs FL
- Find HGH Therapy in Coral Srings - HGH Therapy Clinics Doctors in Coral Springs FL
- Find HGH Therapy in Boca Raton - HGH Therapy Clinics Doctors in Boca Raton FL
- Find Low T Doctors in South Florida - Low T Low Testosterone Therapy Clinics Doctors in South FL
- Find HGH Therapy in Orlando - HGH Therapy Clinics Doctors in Orlando FL
- Find HGH Therapy in Tallahassee - HGH Therapy Clinics Doctors in Tallahassee FL
- Find HGH Therapy in Dallas - Low T Low Testosterone Therapy Clinics Doctors in Dallas TX
- Find HGH Therapy in Houston - Low T Low Testosterone Therapy Clinics Doctors in Houston TX
- Find HGH Therapy in Austin - Low T Low Testosterone Therapy Clinics Doctors in Austin TX
- Get Testosterone in Florida - Testosterone Therapy in Florida
- Get HGH in California - HGH California
- Get Testosterone in California - Testosterone California
- Get HGH in Louisiana - HGH Louisiana
- Get Testosterone in Arizona - Testosterone Arizona
- Get HGH in Arizona - HGH Arizona
- Get HGH in Texas - HGH Texas
- Get HGH in Louisiana - HGH Testosterone Therapy Louisiana
- Get HGH in Texas - HGH Testosterone Therapy Texas
- Get HGH in Oregon - HGH Testosterone Therapy Oregon
- Get HGH in New York - HGH Testosterone Therapy New York
- Get HGH in New Jersey - HGH Testosterone Therapy New Jersey
- Get HGH in Georgia - HGH Testosterone Therapy Georgia
- Get HGH in Maryland - HGH Testosterone Therapy Maryland
- Get HGH in Houston - HGH Testosterone Therapy Houston
- Get HGH in Boca Raton - HGH Testosterone Therapy Boca Raton
- Get HGH in Washington - HGH Testosterone Therapy Washington
- Get HGH in Seattle - HGH Testosterone Therapy Seattle
- Get HGH in Boston - HGH Testosterone Therapy Boston
- Get HGH in Wyoming - HGH Testosterone Therapy Wyoming
- Get HGH in Minneapolis - HGH Testosterone Therapy Minneapolis
- Get HGH in Utah - HGH Testosterone Therapy Utah
- Get HGH in Orlando - HGH Testosterone Therapy Orlando
- Get HGH in Colorado - HGH Testosterone Therapy Colorado
- Get HGH in Dallas - HGH Testosterone Therapy Dallas
- Get HGH in San Antonio - HGH Testosterone Therapy San Antonio
- Get HGH in Arizona - HGH Testosterone Therapy Arizona
- Get HGH in New Mexico - HGH Testosterone Therapy New Mexico
- Get HGH in Chicago - HGH Testosterone Therapy Chicago
- Get HGH in Illinois - HGH Testosterone Therapy Illinois
- Get HGH in Connecticut - HGH Testosterone Therapy Connecticut
- Get HGH in Kentucky - HGH Testosterone Therapy Kentucky
- Get HGH in Kansas - HGH Testosterone Therapy Kansas
- Get HGH in Tennessee - HGH Testosterone Therapy Tennessee
- Get HGH in Nashville - HGH Testosterone Therapy Nashville
- Get HGH in Naperville - HGH Testosterone Therapy Naperville
- Get HGH in Tampa - HGH Testosterone Therapy Tampa
- Get HGH in South Florida - HGH Testosterone Therapy South Florida
- Get HGH in Southernn Caliornia - HGH Testosterone Therapy Southern California
- Get HGH in San Jose - HGH Testosterone Therapy San Jose
- Get HGH in San Francisco- HGH Testosterone Therapy San Francisco
- Get HGH in Hollywood - HGH Testosterone Therapy Hollywood
- Get HGH in Beverly Hills - HGH Testosterone Therapy Beverly Hills
- Get HGH in Santa Monica- HGH Testosterone Therapy Santa Monica
- Get HGH in Indiana - HGH Testosterone Therapy Indiana
- Get HGH in Ohio- HGH Testosterone Therapy Ohio
- Get HGH in Virginia - HGH Testosterone Therapy Virginia
- Get HGH in Rhode Island - HGH Testosterone Therapy Rhode Island
- Get HGH in Massachusetts - HGH Testosterone Therapy Massachusetts
- Get HGH in Iowa - HGH Testosterone Therapy Iowa
- Get HGH in Idaho - HGH Testosterone Therapy Idaho
- Get HGH in Phoenix - HGH Testosterone Therapy Phoenix
We will contact you as soon as possible.