HGH Therapy for Women
How Human Growth Hormone can Help Women with Low Hormone Levels
Using HGH Injections to Treat Hormone Deficiency
With Menopause - medical issues and disease become more prevalent as women age. The kind of premature aging symptoms which happen to women can be different from men in some ways. Women who suffer from HGH Deficiency, aka adult onset growth hormone deficiency (AGHD) notice a lot of changes in their body composition, muscle turns to fat at an accelerated rate, skin becomes thin and wrinkled, age spots increase, things tend sag, libido decreases, bones become thin and brittle and many other women specific issues. There can tend to be slight differences in the way women age and the way men age, however there are many similarities.
HGH Replacement Therapy can help women who are genuinely suffering from medically categorized diseases associated with growth hormone deficiency and the adverse side effects of premature aging. Using HGH therapy women can slow down or even reverse these life threatening and challenging symptoms. As the old saying goes an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Menopause brings with it some adverse health issues that effect millions of women. Hormone replacement with natural or bio-identical hormones can help alleviate symptoms caused by hormonal imbalance or deficiency in women.
Read more about hormone symptoms below or call us at Optimal Health Medical to find out about HRT for Women - (888) 763-4221. Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy has helped millions of women regain control of their lives. Find out if HRT is right for you.
Summary of Signs and Symptoms of Hormonal Imbalance or Deficiency in Women.
- Peri-Menopause Hot Flashes, Chills, or Night Sweats
- Dry, Thinning or Wrinkled Skin; Brittle Hair and Nails.
- Excessive or Rapid Weight Gain Over a Short Period
- Very Low energy levels Bordering on Sheer Fatigue
- Cumulative Fat Gain around the Belly and Waist
- Mental Fatigue, Inability Focus or Concentrate
- Loss of Muscle Tone and Very Flabby Muscles
- Difficulty Exercising and Building Muscle
- Loss of Bone Density or Osteoporosis
- Insomnia or Inability to Sleep Soundly
- Sadness, Depression, Sudden Mood Swings
Are you a women suffering from any of the following hormonal symptoms? HGH Therapy might help.
The Mind and Body: Motivation, Energy & Depression.
1. Low HGH levels in the human body has been associated with low energy levels, depression, chronic fatigue and also low motivation for embracing life vigorously. Increasing ones HGH levels through therapeutic HGH injections including a proper diet and exercise with a pharmaceutical grade vitamin and mineral supplement program, has been shown to increase energy, motivation and help women overcome some of the symptoms of depression, low energy levels, fatigue and so forth.
Muscle Strength, Injury and Recovery
2. Low HGH levels in women have been associated with slow healing and recovery from general living and especially injury and surgery.
Women who have undergone surgery have reported better and faster healing results and shorter recovery time on average when using therapeutic HGH injections.
Although using HGH is specifically illegal for competitive body building and sports enhancement, many professional female sports athletes and Olympic competitors have reported significantly faster recovery time from intense work out sessions when using HGH: including improved muscle strength, increased energy levels, stamina and overall performance.
Some women notice as they age it becomes harder to keep the accumulation of fat off their bodies and that their metabolisms decline and hunger increases. Some women have complained that each year after forty a pound of muscle turns into a pound of fat.
HGH, Women, Insomnia and poor sleep.
3. Insomnia seems to be a "normal" part of aging for many, but it causes problems for women and dysfunction in their lives. Some women who have had sleep problems or fatigue during the day, have reported that when they used HGH they slept much deeper during their sleeping period and were less likely to wake up tired, some reported feeling very refreshed when they woke up in the morning after 8 to 9 hours of sleep when on a program involving HGH replacement therapy. As a result of having a much deeper restful sleep, the women using the HGH replacement therapy noticed they had less fatigue and mood swings during the day, they found their mental focus was sharper and more balanced.
HGH Mental Balance & Focus
4. Some women who experience serious mood swings, memory problems and/or mental clarity issues, have indicated when they used HGH replacement therapy these issues were lessened, decreased or disappeared. Studies have shown HGH, Human Growth Hormone regenerates brain cells.
HGH & Weight, Obesity and Weight Management.
5. Unfortunately it is typical as we age for our metabolism to slow down (and sometimes our hunger increases or decreases significantly), this is not necessarily the case with all women, but given this general trend (as we age) and the poor nutrition of average Americans, obesity has gotten out of hand with 30% of American women in many areas of the country suffering from this life threatening disease. Yes as hard as it might seem for some, obesity is very serious and it has been linked to the acceleration of disease, cancer and premature ageing.
Many variables are involved with weight gain, there is a very strong link with weight problems (too much weight or not enough weight) in individuals over the age of 35 and low levels of HGH. Weight problems are a very complex thing, but many women with weight problems who have gone on HGH therapy have reported very successful progress in regaining normal weight. women with too much fat on their bodies have reported HGH has helped to reduce this fat and increase muscle mass, while women with too little muscle mass and fat on their bodies have reported HGH therapy has brought them to more normal levels. There seems to be a normalizing effect from HGH replacement therapy.
HGH Female Sexual Libido, HGH & the Female Vagina
6. Loss of interest in sex or having low libido is unfortunately a negative side effect of aging in women. Women with a low libido, vaginal dryness, loss of sexual stamina and low sexual interest have reversed these negative side effects of sexual dysfunction using HGH replacement therapy.
Male and Female Sexual Energy & Drive
As we age we find our sex drives decreasing, whereas in women their sexual peak comes in their middle and late 30's. There are many factors involved in sexual dysfunction despite the many variables, Women using HGH replacement therapy have reported positive sexual improvement with HGH therapy.
HGH & Premature Aging
7. Studies have shown that chronic or persistent medical problems associated with premature aging have been diminished or reversed in women using HGH Human Growth Hormone replacement therapy. As we age our hormone levels decline, it has been found that Women with a genuine medical deficiency in HGH have experienced the slowing down or even the reversing of many of the negative side effects of premature aging.
You may have been looking for hgh women, hgh for women, growth hormone therapy for women, bhrt women, bioidentical hgh for women, women's hormone therapy, hgh hormones for women, hgh injections for women, hgh injections for women weight loss, hgh dosage for women, hgh for women online, bio-identical hormone therapy, how hgh affects women, hgh benefits for women, hgh and menopause
What Women Should Know about Human Growth Hormone
Things Women Can Do To Naturally Increase HGH Levels
Reduce Fat Intake That Increases Adipose Belly Fat. Fatty tissue that accumulates around the abdomen and love handles has been clinically linked to low than normal growth hormone levels in post-menopausal women. HGH helps with fat synthesis and proper distribution and studies have shown that following a year of human growth hormone treatment women are better able to work out and reduce abdominal fatty tissue. In addition HGH has the effect of lowering bad cholesterol in the body - the low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels. In addition to GH and HCG injections, HGH supplements as well as natural hormone boosting amino acids can help increase growth hormone levels. The amino acid supplements help boost natural growth hormone production when taken after exercise or before sleep when the greatest amount of HGH is secreted. Glutamine, Arginine, Ornithine, Tyrosine and Lysine are typically combined in a supplement pill.
Sleep More as More Natural HGH Production Takes Place during Sleep . When you sleep in the hormone melatonin and growth hormone are released to relax the body and induce regenerative and healing overnight. HGH is secreted in bursts or pulses during sleep and has a very short half-life in which to do its work in the body. Therefore the more sleep you get, the more growth hormone is produced allowing for greater reparative affects on the mind and body.Many women take a supplement pill comprised of melatonin 1-5mg, chamomile, valerian root, hops, magnesium, calcium, taurine, and passion flower an hour or more before sleep.
Intense Exercise Including Aerobics and Cardio Exercise. Short intense bursts of exercise like aerobics and exercise with medium to heavy resistance have been shown to increase growth hormone and testosterone levels.
We will contact you as soon as possible.