HGH Therapy for Women
How Human Growth Hormone can Help Women
Using HGH Injections to Treat Hormone Deficiency
Medical issues and disease become more prevelant as women age. The kind of premature aging symptoms which happen to women can be different from men in some ways. Women who suffer from HGH Deficiency, aka adult onset growth hormone deficiency (AGHD) notice a lot of changes in their body composition, muscle turns to fat at an accelerated rate, skin becomes thin and wrinkled, age spots increase, things tend sag, libido decreases, bones become thin and brittle and many other women specific issues. There can tend to be slight differences in the way women age and the way men age, however there are many similarities.
HGH Replacement Therapy can help women who are genuinely suffering from medically categorized diseases associated with growth hormone deficiency and the adverse side effects of premature aging. Using HGH therapy women can slow down or even reverse these life threatening and challenging symptoms. As the old saying goes an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Menopause brings with it some adverse health issues that effect millions of women. Hormone replacement with natural or bio-identical hormones can help alleviate symptoms caused by hormonal imbalance or deficiency in women.
Read more about hormone symptoms below or call us at Optimal Health Medical to find out about HRT for Women - (888) 763-4221. Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy has helped millions of women regain control of their lives. Find out if HRT is right for you.
Are you suffering from any of the following hormonal symptoms? HGH Therapy might help.
The Mind and Body: Motivation, Energy & Depression.
1. Low HGH levels in the human body has been associated with low energy levels, depression, chronic fatigue and also low motivation for embracing life vigorously. Increasing ones HGH levels through therapeutic HGH injections including a proper diet and exercise with a pharmaceutical grade vitamin and mineral supplement program, has been shown to increase energy, motivation and help women overcome some of the symptoms of depression, low energy levels, fatigue and so forth.
Muscle Strength, Injury and Recovery
2. Low HGH levels have been associated with slow healing and recovery from general living and especially injury and surgery. women who have undergone surgery have reported better and faster healing results and shorter recovery time on average when using therapeutic HGH injections.
Although using HGH is specifically illegal for competitive body building and sports enhancement, many professional female sports athletes and olympic competitors have reported significantly faster recovery time from intense work out sessions when using HGH: including improved muscle strength, increased energy levels, stamina and overall performance.
Some women notice as they age it becomes harder to keep the accumulation of fat off their bodies and that their metabolisms decline and hunger increases. Some women have complained that each year after forty a pound of muscle turns into a pound of fat.
HGH, Women, Insomnia and poor sleep.
3. Insomnia seems to be a "normal" part of aging for many, but it causes problems for women and dysfunction in their lives. Some women who have had sleep problems or fatigue during the day, have reported that when they used HGH they slept much deeper during their sleeping period and were less likely to wake up tired, some reported feeling very refreshed when they woke up in the morning after 8 to 9 hours of sleep when on a program involving HGH replacement therapy. As a result of having a much deeper restful sleep, the women using the HGH replacement therapy noticed they had less fatigue and mood swings during the day, they found their mental focus was sharper and more balanced.
HGH Mental Ballance & Focus
4. Some women who experience serious mood swings, memory problems and/or mental clarity issues, have indicated when they used HGH replacement therapy these issues were lessened, decreased or disappeared. Studies have shown HGH, Human Growth Hormone regenerates brain cells.
HGH & Weight, Obesity and Weight Management.
5. Unfortunately it is typical as we age for our metabolism to slow down (and sometimes our hunger increases or decreases significantly), this is not necessarily the case with all women, but given this general trend (as we age) and the poor nutrition of average Americans, obesity has gotten out of hand with 30% of american women in many areas of the country suffering from this life threatening disease. Yes as hard as it might seem for some, obesity is very serious and it has been linked to the acceleration of disease, cancer and premature ageing.
Many variables are involved with weight gain, there is a very strong link with weight problems (too much weight or not enough weight) in individuals over the age of 35 and low levels of HGH. Weight problems are a very complex thing, but many women with weight problems who have gone on HGH therapy have reported very successful progress in regaining normal weight. women with too much fat on their bodies have reported HGH has helped to reduce this fat and increase muscle mass, while women with too little muscle mass and fat on their bodies have reported HGH therapy has brought them to more normal levels. There seems to be a normalizing effect from HGH replacement therapy.
HGH Female Sexual Libido, HGH & the Female Vagina
6. Loss of interest in sex or having low libido is unfortunately a negative side effect of aging in women. Women with a low libido, vaginal dryness, loss of sexual stamina and low sexual interest have reversed these negative side effects of sexual dysfunction using HGH replacement therapy.
Male and Female Sexual Energy & Drive
As we age we find our sex drives decreasing, whereas in women their sexual peak comes in their middle and late 30's. There are many factors involved in sexual dysfunction despite the many variables, Women using HGH replacement therapy have reported positive sexual improvement with HGH therapy.
HGH & Premature Aging
7. Studies have shown that chronic or persistent medical problems associated with premature aging have been diminished or reversed in women using HGH Human Growth Hormone replacement therapy. As we age our hormone levels decline, it has been found that Women with a genuine medical deficiency in HGH have experienced the slowing down or even the reversing of many of the negative side effects of premature aging.
You may have been looking for hgh women, hgh for women, growth hormone therapy for women, bhrt women, bioidentical hgh for women, women's hormone therapy, hgh hormones for women
HGH for Women - HGH Women
We will contact you as soon as possible.